Tips and Tricks: HerbalAire H2.1
- With the HerbalAire H2.2 you actually have the option of either grinding your material or packing the chamber with the material as is. The HerbalAire boasts a more efficient fan system that doesn't require you to ground up your material. So try the HerbalAire with and without grinding your material to find which way best suits you. Personally, we here at EZVapes.com feel your material should still be ground up, regardless of a more efficient fan or not.
During Heat Up:
- While the HerbalAire is heating up, which should only take about 3 to 5 minutes, a good idea is to attach the balloon or balloons to the attachment ahead of time. This way when it is heated you can simply put the attachment on and start the fan immediately. This gives you the best results so the vape has zero time to lose any heat.
- When you are filling balloons, or using direct inhalation through the mouthpiece or whip, you'll want to adjust the temperature knob periodically to get a denser vapor. We found that raising the temperature slightly for a couple minutes and then lowering it again will keep giving you a consistent vapor once you get the process down.
- Be sure to clean out the herb chamber with the included cleaning tools and also be sure to give the unit enough time to cool down before storing it somewhere. Cleaning the chamber will avoid any vuild up over time of leftover material, giving you the quality you expect from the HerbalAire each time you use it.
- The HerbalAire comes with everything you need to clean it thoroughly, but also be sure to take the separate pieces and soak them in rubbing alcohol or soapy water every so often. It may seem like a tedious activity but in the end it is going to keep your vape looking and working like new.
- When using just the mouthpiece, not the whip, for direct inhalation you will want to lower whatever normal vaporizing temperature you use slightly because the vapor going from the vaporizer itself straight to the mouthpiece for inhalation can leave it kind of hot. You may not have to do this if you don't feel bothered by the temperature of the vapor but it is something to keep in mind.