The Vapir NO2 is an easy to use portable vaporizer that eliminates the use of any cords, heats up fast, and fits comfortably in your hand. The NO2's compact size and long lasting rechargeable battery combine with a truly revolutionary stainless steel encased pure brass heating element known to produce a clean, dense, and quality vapor comparable to an expensive table top vaporizer. Unlike most portable vapes the NO2's battery can be used multiple times between charging and can even recharge while the unit is in use.
The Vapir NO2 hand-held vaporizer allows for precise control of the temperature - which can be viewed on the unit's digital display in both F' and C' . The NO2 vaporizer will even remember and warm to your preferred temperature automatically! So you can "set it and forget it". These qualities make the Vapir NO2 portable vaporizer the ultimate in portability, quality, and value. Be sure to order one today, these are hard to keep in stock!
Please call or email for current unadvertised specials on the Vapir NO2! Remember to let your Vapir NO2 heat for 15-20 minutes before first use! This will burn off any residues present from the manufacturing process.
Why buy the Vapir NO2 from EZVapes.com?
- FREE BONUS #1: Super tough customer favorite 4-Piece EZ Grind 50mm Aluminum Grinder ($20 value) - only at EZVapes.com!
- FREE BONUS #2: Industry standard air tight EZVapes Rewritable Storage Jar with our full color logo printed on it! Comes with rewritable surface on the lid to mark your contents - only at EZVapes.com!
- FREE Priority Shipping: With free priority shipping your new Vapir NO2 will arrive to you between 1-3 business days anywhere in the US! Priority shipping combined with the fact that all orders approved before 4PM EST are shipped that same day means you get your order and tracking information as fast as possible. Need it even faster? Overnight shipping / next day delivery is available.
- Authorized Dealer: EZVapes.com is an authorized reseller of all Vapir products, as such we stock all the Vapir parts and accessories for our customer's convenience. Also as an authorized reseller we include the full 1 year manufacturer's warranty covering defects in manufacturing, parts, and labor.
- Customer Service: We take customer service very serious at EZVapes. No matter how little the question or concern, our trained experts are available and eager to help you out. We are open 10AM - 9PM EST Monday through Friday and can be reached either by phone or our live chat feature. If you need to contact us after normal business hours you can use our contact form or leave us a voice mail and a representative will get back to you first thing in the morning the next business day.
- Vapir NO2 Portable Vaporizer
- 4-Piece EZ Grind 50mm
- EZVapes Rewritable Storage Jar
- Rechargeable Lithium ION Battery
- Power Cord
- X-tip Mouthpiece
- Cleaning Brush
- Whip Style Attachment
- Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
- Herbal Scooping Cup
- Additional Replacement Screens
- Instruction Manual
Made of a strong plastic frame and it utilizes a stainless steel encased pure brass heating element.
Genuine Vapir NO2 Parts and Accessories:
11.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 3.5 inches
Register for Full 1 Year Warranty covering defects in manufacturing, parts, and labor.
Additional Manufacturer Information:
See "Warranty Information" section of Owners Manual
Looking for Organic Herbs?
Shop our selection of 100+ certified organic aromatherapy herbs and essential oils now!
Ready to buy Vapir NO2?
Vapir No2Holly Sollender - Oct 16 2013, 02:03 AM
"I love it! Lightweight, smokes smooth and is easy to clean. My husband does not smoke and he likes this the best because it does not have a lot of smoke. Has great battery life. The one thing that I don't like is that the lid comes off too easily, so you gotta keep it very clean."
Great VapeSmokey The Bear - Jun 13 2013, 11:15 AM
"Works great, and heats up extremely fast. Smooth medium sized hits. Only complaints are the size of the bowl, its not ideal for large groups of people."
Nice unit. Comfortable.Anonymous - May 31 2013, 20:57 PM
"Nice unit, comfortable in the hand. Only a few minor complaints that if fixed would take this from a 4 to a 5: the screen holder is hard to remove when resin coated... the top is hard to screw on, needs better grip... the on/off button should be swapped with the temp display to avoid accidental shut off... Other than that, it is a fine unit."
Decent starter vapeAnonymous - Dec 22 2012, 18:43 PM
"I have owned this vape for a year and a half now; it was the first vaporizer I bought. I wanted a portable vape for accessibility, as I travel often. After getting this thing, I ended up loving it so much that it's become my go-to smoking apparatus. I use it several times a day. The Bad: ~Did have a slight plastic taste in the beginning, but nothing unbearable and it goes away as it heats up. ~It's a little big for a portable vape/hard to conceal. ~Only lasts about an hour on a charge, which is sometimes stressful on long road trips, worrying about it running out mid-puff (hasn't happened yet, but I'm very careful about turning it off as soon as I'm done with it). The Good: ~Decent vapor from small amounts of material. ~LED display with temp settings that allow you to set it exactly at the temp you need. ~Saves your last used heat setting so no adjustment needed. ~It also has an auto-turn-off feature that shuts off the unit after 20 minutes of use. ~Can be used plugged in, while charging. ~Feels comfortable in the hand. ~Heats up in approx 2 minutes to full temp. ~Good warranty; easy to deal with company. I had an issue with my charging wire so I sent it to the company to take a look at. This was 10 months after purchasing, and I had NOT registered my warranty when I purchased it, as they recommended (oops). However, I had my receipt and they fixed my unit and replaced the damaged part, no questions asked. Suggestions/Recommendations: ~Leave it plugged in during heat up, heats it up much quicker. ~I always let it sit for 5 minutes at my holding temp prior to loading ~Buy the pack of extra mouthpieces; the plastic gets coated in resin and is difficult to clean manually/impossible to clean with iso as it's plastic ~Get the car charger if you're using it for long trips"
sickJuleon McGinnis - Nov 28 2012, 11:32 AM
"i love my new vape, and so do my parents haha, thanks for the great tool"
NiceAnonymous - Oct 09 2012, 18:39 PM
"Great product would recommend it to anyone"
good productAnonymous - Sep 28 2012, 21:02 PM
"Works well when plugged in, but doesn't hold a charge for very long. Definitely need the car charger for use on the go."
My NO2 battery reviewAnonymous - Mar 30 2011, 18:44 PM
"Brought the NO2 snowboarding today. Started the day fully charged. Got three 10 min sessions from about 50• to 385• in the cold. It read one bar of battery almost from the start. Got home and used it for about 30 min at 385• then let it cool to 150• back to 385• leaving it at temp for five min then back to 150•. I did this five times. At the end of the 4th the battery icon disappeared, and it shut off on the 5th at 350•. It heats faster when the battery is fresh. (Heats up fast in the pocket, cools down faster in the wind!) All in all, it lasts long enough for a nice day, but a car charger seams practical. I think it will stay at temp for a long time. Probably 90 mins on a full charge. But it's the cold to hot that kills it. FYI the battery doesn't charge unless the switch is on. Doesn't have to be heating though."