Divine Tribe Quartz Quest
Updated SIC Quest Atomizer in stock and ready to ship!
The Quest SIC is a highly advanced 510 temperature controlled atomizer for concentrates that is designed to mimic the performance of a classic banger vaporizer but with a SIC heating bucket, advanced temperature control and rebuilable parts from the ground up.
This version of the Quest Atomizer sports a few changes that truly makes a world of difference. For starters, it now comes equipped with four posts rather than just two as the original versions have.
Two extra posts makes installing a new coil a much fast and easier process. The end wire from each ceramic rod heater now has it's own dedicated post. Never again will you have to thread two wires into a single post just to then hold them together while you fumble around with tiny screws.
The SIC Quest also comes with an updated glass mouthpiece/filling chamber that is sure to enhance the Quest Atomizer's performance. It now sports 14mm frosted glass connection that allows you to pair your Quest with 14mm water tools right out of the box.
Inspired by a traditional banger with directional airflow carb cap setup, the SIC Quest is designed to match that experience but in a portable package that can handle temperature control for effectiveness and conservation.
Your concentrates sit inside a deep silicone carbide heating bucket with dual ceramic rod elements embedded underneath that have been known to last up to a year at a time under normal use. When it eventually burns out, both parts can be removed/replaced by removing the screws from the two post deck.
The ceramic heater never contacts your material, only the premium SIC material for pure flavor. You also have an all glass vapor filling chamber with innovative airflow channel that keeps air passing through the device for increased vapor production.
To use the Quest, fill the SIC bucket up with your material it will hold enough to deliver about 2-5 hits. Attach to your 510 mod/battery and begin heating within the range of 40-65W (Rec. 300 TCR Value @ 40-50W for 500?°F), when vapor begins filling the chamber you can start inhaling slowly. From there continue heating in small increments throughout the session to maintain an optimal level while being careful not to overheat. Be sure to hold the Quest in an upright position at all times to avoid spills/waste.
Please note the SIC Quest does not come with a mod or battery. The device shown in the pictures is not included.
Features & Specs
- Newest Version Available 2021
- Divine Tribe and Longmada Collaboration Product
- Cutting-edge Rebuildable 510 Atomizer for Concentrates
- Temperature Controlled for Power and Efficiency
- Inspired by Banger and Directional Airflow Carb Cap
- Every Part is Removable/Replaceable Including Heating Element
- New and Improved Quad Base Deck
- Slim 22mm Size
- Silicone Carbide Heating Bucket
- Dual Rod Embedded Ceramic Element
- Updated Glass Mouthpiece with 14mm connection
- Innovative Airflow Port
- Accommodates 40-65W
- Recommended Use 300 TCR Value at 40-50W for 500?°F
- Q-Tips and Replacement Screws Included
- 1 x SIC Quest 510 Attachment
- 1 x Silicone Carbide Bucket/Ceramic Element (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Alcohol Wipe
- 1 x Pack of Q-Tips
- 1 x Set of Replacement Screws
- 1 x Protective Silicone Band
- Add Protective Silicone Band: This cost-effective add-on can save you plenty of money in the long run. It fits over your glass piece to help avoid damage if you ever drop or knock over your vape.
Always speak to your healthcare provider before vaporizing any substance.