The Mr Bald III Series Coils are authentic Longmada brand atomizer heads made for use with the Mr.Bald III series as well as the 510 Rig Attachment from the same brand.
Currently you have six different coil types that are each unique in their own way. You have ceramic, quartz and hybrid versions that are made for use with either dry material, thick waxy concentrates, or both.
For dry blends choose between the Type A Skillet and Type F Quartz Rod Coil. Each have a deep high quality ceramic dish for extended sessions with the Type F including a vacuum quartz rod element for increased efficiency and natural flavor.
If you prefer using waxy essential oils you have the option of purchasing either the Type B Honey Pocket or Type C Oil Barrel coil. Both have a premium ceramic construction, the Type B coil option has an internal pocket that collects your melted material and continues heating it for quicker sessions with a larger amount of material.
For those of you who do not have a preference over material, Longmada provides a couple of options for you as well. You have the Black Eye and Crystal Quartz Glow V2 chambers, both ready for use with either material right out of the box. The black-eye is a non-porous black ceramic chamber that offers rapid heating for quick sessions on the go and the advanced Glow V2 chamber has a pure glass quartz chamber for delicious flavor under a high output maxing at 40W.
Mr.Bald III Coil Types:
- Type A: Skillet Coil Ceramic Dish for Dry Blends 19-27W / 0.5-0.7 ohm
- Type B: Honey Pocket Ceramic Nail for Concentrates 10-15W / 0.5-0.7 ohm
- Type C: Oil Barrel Ceramic Nail for Concentrates 10-15W 0.5-0.7 ohm
- Type D: Crystal Quartz Glow V2 Chamber for Dry Blends/Concentrates 20-40W / 1.0 ohm (for small loads)
- Type E: Black Eye Non-porous Ceramic Chamber for Dry Blends/Concentrates 10-18W / 1.0 Ohm (for small loads)
- Type F: Vacuum Quartz Wickless Rod with Ceramic Dish for Dry Blends 10-30W / 1.0 ohm
- 1 x Mr Bald III Replacement Coil (Your choice of style)