The RYOT Verb DHV is a handheld vaporizer for dry blends with haptic feedback notifications, an OLED digital display screen and a massive stainless steel oven with adjustable temperature control.
It's heating oven is one the largest you'll find in a device that is as small and portable as the Verb DHV. It's also designed with an innovative funnel design that makes refilling the chamber extremely fast and waste-free.
You can easily access the huge heating chamber by removing the Verb DHV's smooth draw mouthpiece. This mouthpiece remains cool to the touch during long sessions and has a removable stainless steel mouthpiece to trap your blends inside of the chamber throughout every cycle.
It's three button control system with OLED display screen allows even the most novice users to operate the device on the go without issue. When you're ready for your first session first click the bottom power button 3 times to turn the unit on.
When it powers on it will let you know with a quick vibration and the screen will light. The Verb DHV Vaporizer automatically begins heating when your turn it on to save time. Use the top two buttons to adjust the temperature to match your needs.
It can heat anywhere from 330-420°F in one degree increments so you can easily zero in on the exact temperature for your preferred results whether its increased vapor size or flavor quality.
Watch the OLED display screen as the device rises to your desired temperature. It shows exactly where the chamber is in real time and will vibrate when it reaches it so you won't miss a moment of the cycle.
The screen will also display the words "Hit It". At this point you can begin vaping. RYOT suggests to take long, smooth and slow pulls to experience the absolute best results possible.
The Verb DHV Vaporizer's cycle can last up to 3 minutes and 30 seconds before it will automatically power off to prevent overheating. You can restart the cycle as needed by clicking the power button 3 more times until your blend is thoroughly vaporized.
RYOT incorporated a premium 1200mAh lithium-ion battery to ensure you're able to really get that true portable experience. It lasts for 6-8 sessions on a full charge and you can easily monitor your remaining battery life throughout the day using the OLED display so you're never surprised by a dead vaporizer while you're out and away from a power source.
It also comes equipped with a built-in stir/poker tool, strong-bristle cleaning brush, a large pack of cotton swabs and a spare screen to keep you going for quite some time.
Measuring in under 4.5 inches long by about 1.4 inches wide, the Verb DHV Portable is by far one of the smallest available today. Invest in yours today and enjoy your favorite dry blends everywhere you decide to travel discreetly with great results every time.
Features & Specs
- Pocket-Friendly Vaporizer for Dry Blends
- Genuine RYOT Brand Quality Guaranteed
- Dimensions: 113mm x 35mm x 19mm
- Device Weight: About 3.2 ounces
- Huge Stainless Steel Chamber with Funnel Design
- Smooth Draw Mouthpiece Resists Heat Transfer
- "Slim Hip" Shape Offers Ergonomic Grip
- Poker/Stirring Tool Integrated In Base of Unit
- Smooth and Durable Black Rubberized Exterior Finish
- Versatile Temp Control: 330-420°F (165-215°C)
- Adjusts in Precise 1 Degree Increments for Custom Results
- Heats Up Rapidly / Reaches Max Setting in About 60 Seconds
- Convenient OLED Screen Displays Temp and Battery Life
- Innovative Haptic Feedback Notification System
- Premium Lithium-ion Cell with 1200mAh Capacity
- Delivers About 6-8 Full Cycles on Each Charge
- User-Friendly USB Charging (1.5 Hour Recharge Time)
- Covered by Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Comes with Extra Screen, Cotton Swabs and Cleaning Brush
- Simple Three Button Control System / Perfect for Beginners
- Press Power Button (Bottom) 3 Times to Turn On/Off
- Use Top Buttons to Increase/Decrease Temperature
- Press Both Top Bottom to Toggle Between Fahrenheit & Celsius
- 1 x RYOT Verb DHV Vape
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 25 x Cotton Swabs
- 1 x Poker
- 1 x User Manual